- Established in 1973 by Mr. Avner Cohen and Mr. Zeev Lahat.
- 1987- Avco SA Set up of production plant in South Africa.
- 1990- Expansion of plant -. Modern reaction vessels, new storage and packing facilities.
- Set up of international network of sales and distribution agencies: UK, USA France, Belgium, , Portugal
- 1990- Development of a full range of environmental friendly, bio- degradable “green” products.
- Avco received Outstanding Exporter Award for 1994 in the field of chemistry from the Israeli Ministry of Industry & Trade.
- 1996 Formation of Avco Turkey.
- 1997- Registration of ISO 9002 and IQ Net total quality management.
- 1997- AvcoMex – Set up of production plant in Mexico.
- 2000- Production expansion polymerization plant – emulsions, dispersants thickeners and adhesives to paint, construction, textile and construction.
- 2001- Dichlorophene production line..
- 2002- Establishment of CHEMIART, raw materials trading company.
- 2004- Acquisition of Chemiprint – manufacturer of consumable products for the printing and flexible packaging industry with over than 30 years of experience.
- 2004- Avco launched a new I&I laundry and homecare cleaning product range.
- 2005- AvcoVietnam – set up production plant in hcmc Vietnam.
- 2005- QIZ trade agreement Avco open sales and marketing offices in Egypt and Jordan.
- 2010- AvcoBrazil – set up modern production plant in Fortaleza Brazil.
- 2014- Avco received leading Exporter Award under QIZ agreement to Egypt textile industry